Monday, April 18, 2011

Mia's 2nd Birthday Party!

Our little Beez turned 2 on Sunday! We celebrated with her little friends on Saturday. We rented this Gymnastics Gym in North Bend that was awesome. All the kids ran around like crazy and had a fab time. Mia is so lucky to have so many amazing people in her life :) Below are cupcakes that my Mom and I made with toppers that I made that were SUPER easy. Also, since we had 14 kids that were coming and I really do NOT understand the idea of party favors I could not let her little friends go home empty handed! So I was able to come up with an idea that cost me less than $10.00 for all 14!!!! I made home made play-dough colored the boys red and the girls pink (Mickey and Minnie) then went to Michael's with my 40% off coupons and bought clear cellophane bags, pink and red ribbon, 50 cookie cutters that cost me 6.00 and used the Minnie cupcake toppers to write all the kids names on their bags!







Little Tana even did some crazy flips in the trampoline......

My friends even got in on the action!

Here is Mia with all her little friends! What a lucky girl :)

YES, that is a fire that you see on the minnie cupcake topper that I worked so hard to hand make......Not to worry though everyone escaped unharmed and I am pretty sure that Mia didn't even notice.

I LOVE my friends!

OH hello little miss......She loves her new dress up stuff.






No comments: