Thursday, September 1, 2011

Since we have been home........

Little Ryan is the double of his Dad. And he has a very chill personality and fits in perfectly with our family. Mia is doing great adjusting, she has had a couple play-dates at Grandma's house and is currently at the bounce house with Ryan.


Here is their first car ride together!
Oh I just could eat him up!

Mia loves to do my hair for me, she even tries to braid my hair for me.


Auntie Beetba loves him too


This might be the funniest picture that I have taken so far I love the barbies, passies, and Mia trying to close her eyes!





The G-rents


Love these two!


I don't even know what to say about this picture


We have this same picture of Mia!



1 comment:

Annie said...

Nice work, Jami! What a beautiful baby boy! I'm so happy for you all, and it is great to hear that everyone is doing well and adjusting to life as a fam of 4.
Much love to you!

Oh, and I love that you named him Ryan- great name! :)