Thursday, September 1, 2011

He has arrived........

Almost one week later and I am happy to announce that Ryan James Hildebrand made his appearance on Friday August 26th at 6:30 a.m. He weighed 9lbs 13 ounces, was 21 inches and has been worth every ounce! Labor was a lot easier than with Mia (considering it lasted 9 hours compared to Beezies 28) and Ryan my Mom, sister, Jenn, Mes and Emy were all there all night waiting for little Ryan. We have had so many people visiting and sending love that we could not feel more blessed! These pictures are backwards just like little Ryan's days and nights!!!!!


Headed home from the hospital


Here is Mia meeting her little brother for the first time, her reaction was priceless, she loves everything about him she kept saying, "There's the baby boy, he's so cute, I hold the baby boy, there's Baby Ryan, I kiss him!" Since we have been home she has done nothing but want to help take care of him and love on him.





My Dad took care of Mia while we were in the hospital and he couldn't have done a better job, while it was weird not having him at the hospital I am so thankful to have a Dad that would watch my big baby!





Of course Bobo and Tam came to visit! Bobo even spent the night on a pull out couch with Ryan!!!















Here is proof of my monster baby....



No comments: