Friday, September 9, 2011

It's been two weeks and honestly I have no idea where the time has gone! The days just seem to be flying by. Ryan is back at work but lucky for me my Mom is still amazing and helping me so much. Here is Mia's new game of riding the school bus with Dado or her barbies. (I remember playing this game with the Edwards kiddos too! :)



He seeps just like Mia did- our little mummy!

We went downtown yesterday to take baby Ryan to meet Great Grandma Jeanne for the first time. Mia loves going there although she is a little like a bull in a china shop it was great to see Grandma Jeanne.

My kiddos :)

He loves Glen Campbell too..... imagine that?????

Smiling with GrandpaGG got Mia some new bath tub paints and she has had a ball playing with them!He is starting to be awake more and much more alert to his surroundings.Just a little puppy kiss for Beetba!

No comments: