Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hiking with our new backback!

So, Ryan bought this new hiking backpack for him and Mia cause Ryan really loves hiking. I wish that I could say I love hiking too but the truth is that I don't really like it. I feel bad saying that. I mean I like working out which hiking is a great calorie burner, I like nature and hiking is beautiful but the whole time I am asking Ryan how much longer. I went on the hike cause I love family time and I need all the exercise I can get and I think this time it worked out better cause Ryan was carrying a 40 pound pack so I found it hard to complain to him :) Mia loved her new ride and Ryan enjoyed his hiking. I don't think this will be the last time that they adventure out together!



For some reason I really love this picture of Ryan, its so peaceful.

No comments: