Saturday, July 28, 2012

Spokane 2012

Last weekend my Mom, sissy pants, Mia, Lil' Ryan and I all headed over to Spokane for some quality time with my Grandma and Papa.  We had so much fun and to say that the kids loved it would  be an understatement.  It was so special for me to see my kids having a blast doing all the things that I used to do when I was little.  We swam........
 I enjoyed fulfilling my role at the favorite Grandchild.....
 awesome auntie sissy took a bath with the kids
 GG got Mia treats
 Mia learned to jump off the diving board
 Bud Bud got his love tank filled
 so did Mia

 We celebrated Papa's birthday

 Mia collected eggs
 my cousins let the kids ride the horses
 riding horses is pretty much Mia's dream in life


 Mia dressing up in GG's heels
 Grandma got in on the dress up action too!
 Oh and Grandma even got in the pool

 Mia riding like a big girl around Papa's property
 Tractor rides
 Bud loved it too

Aunt Jami came over to see everyone too

 Oh and of course the trip would not be complete with out at trip to Dutch Bro's!!!!

No comments: