Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Bad Blogger....

For my 8 followers who I know check my blog hourly to see if I have posted something new and exciting I apologize for the lack of blogging. We have been so busy with fun things like the Evergreen State Fair, Lake Chelan, and many new tricks like "galloping gurdy, swearing racing and a million new words........ I wish that I had time to post but I don't and now I am headed with Beez (all by ourselves) to San Luis Obispo to visit my life-long best friend and her new baby Ellie. We are going to have a great time and she is NOT going to puke on me on the plane like she did the last time.

Lots of pics coming soon...................................................

1 comment:

Meghan said...

ok make that 9! followers.

:)

Looking forward to all your pics.