Thursday, August 11, 2011

A visit with the Edwards!

Yesterday my Mom, Mia and I went to visit the Edwards. Mia loves it there with all the attention from Gracie! The kids are getting so big so fast and I can't believe how mature the boys are!!!!!! I love just hanging out at their house its so comfortable and they always make us feel so welcome!

Bernadette's parents were in town from England and will be here for the birth of little Ryan which is so crazy cause they were also here for Mia's birth.
Aidan 12

Liam (we love his feet :) 11

Grace 9 (Mia is wearing the flower girl dress that Grace wore in my wedding!)


1 comment:

Annie said...

LOOK AT YOU!! You look fantastic! I totally have belly envy, and I'm not even kidding! :)

Can't wait to hear the good news when little Ryan makes his grand entrance!