Friday, May 13, 2011

Spokane......

Last week my Mom and I took Beez over to Spokane to see GG and Papa! We had so much fun at thier house Mia got to explore the farm and she loved being able to run for days, play with the animals and soak up love from GG and Papa. Here is Mia on the way over....happy until she realized that she was going to sit in the car for 4 hours but she ended up doing alright for a busy 2 year old.


Getting eggs with Grandma



Uncle Jimbo Mia and Papa

Tub time in the big tub

Helping GG do some work

Just comparing bellies, I have him beat and I am not flipping my Mom off I am just holding oreos!!!!

4-wheeler time with Papa, it made me so happy to see Mia riding with him. When I was little I lived to ride behind him on the 4-wheeler through the hills behind the house. My Grandma and Grandpas house was my most favorite place in the world and at 29 it still is.

Papa and Mia feeding Poppy


Cousin Sammie playing with Mia

Grandma Billie with all her kids for a mothers day dinner.

No comments: