Wednesday, May 5, 2010

We Miss Grandma and Grandpa

My Mom and Dad are freakin stuck in Ireland cause of this ridiculous volcano. Things are falling apart here with out my Mom, :) I had a torn stomach muscle that she didn't know about, Mia got the chicken pox from the chicken pox vaccine and Grandma wasn't here to diagnose her, Mia puked on her carpet it stinks and I need my Mom's carpet cleaner and I don't know how to use it, my sister has a sty on her eye, Debbie Downing needs her poppy seed recipe, who knows what my brother needs from her but I am sure its something and I can't tell you how many times I've needed cooking advice! Come home Mom and Dad! Anyways here is whats been going on I was staying with the girls all last week while their parents were out of town. We kept very busy and had fun but are happy to be back sleeping in our own beds :)
Mia's first time to Rain forest Cafe (her face says it all)


First time touching the sand
"What is this stuff"

Notice her hair sticking out the sleeve of her onsie.....

No comments: