Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sweeney Christmas Party 2012

Last night was the Sweeney Family Christmas Party!  We had a blast but know one had half as much fun as Mia did.  We are all so blessed to have each other and I feels like Christmas can come now that we have celebrated the season with the Sweeney's!
 Ryan and I get a nice little break when we are at family functions!  We only saw Mia a couple of times :)

 Grandma Jeanne Kelly Caroline Mom and Sissy Pants
 Uncle Matt Matt and Uncle Jeff
Sissy Kevin and I
 Brittaney and Bud
 These two just really love each other!
 Mia made her cousins ornaments, helped me wrap them and was so proud to hand them out.  She's a pretty smart cookie cause she only made them for the kids, Kelly, Caroline, John, Meg, Joe and Uncle Jeff!
 
Meg let Mia dress up in all her old dress up clothes

 Lil' Ryan took a while to adjust to all the people loving on him, tough job.... I know.......
 Aunt Karen Mom and Dad
 Grandma Jeanne and Mia

No comments: