Thursday, June 14, 2012

Keeping busy.....

Around here we are waiting for Summer weather and trying to stay busy! 
Last week I watched the Nenna's and Emy came over with her kids.  Rylee Makenna and Alex decided to dress Mia up and send Mia and Kobe to the prom.  These pictures kill me!!!!

 Then we roasted smores (Mia's first time)

 Yesterday we went to Fox Hollow farm for some fun play time.  LR loved it especially cause he was riding in his little blue car.  He could live in this thing. Check out the progression of LR and the proximity of the pigs.....

 Oh man I love this pic!
 Train Ride!
 Pony Ride.  Quote of the day from Mia (while 2 inches from the horses face) "I love your pony tail!" and "Mom, when I grow up and be a horsey I will eat hay, ok Mommy?"
 Grandma and Ryan

No comments: