Saturday, November 26, 2011

THANKFUL

Thanksgiving was wonderful. We started off the day with Bobo and Tam Tam then headed to my Aunt Ellen's to celebrate with the Sweeney's. We have so much to be thankful for and feel so blessed this year. In this picture Mia was feeling particularly blessed for the Turkey rice krispy treats I made ;)

Uncle Matt Matt and cousin Caroline







My boy on his first Thanksgiving

you might see this in your mail box soon.......



Our first Thanksgiving with LR! We couldn't be more thankful for him :)



Cousin Kelly

Cousin Justin

Uncle Matt teaching Mia to stick silverware down her throat! Such a wonderful role-model for my kids.

My Dad and his Mom.

Mia and Drummond

Mia eating whip cream with her BFF. She loves my Mom so much she even wants to look like her ;)


No comments: